Thursday, January 12, 2017

Six Tears for Six Saints

I am in the process of finishing the final composition for my music-theater work: Six Tears for Six Saints.

The six acts/compositions of Six Tears for Six Saints are:

Act 1. I Am Become Passion
Act 2. Song (For Ariel)
Act 3. Through Your Mouth, I Sing
Act 4. The Snow of Your Name
Act 5. Descensus Christi ad Inferos
Act 6. Though I Haunted the City of Your Dreams...

Musicians who have contributed to Six Tears for Six Saints are:Jim Pugliese (John Cage), Kato Hideki (John Zorn), Marco Cappelli (Giovanni Sollima), Adi Newton (Clock DVA), BJ Nilsen (Hazard), Mark Spybey (Dead Voices on Air), Bella Emerson (The Damned), Eleonor Sandresky (Philip Glass Ensemble), Mick Rossi (Philip Glass Ensemble), David Crowell (Philip Glass Ensemble), Reinier Van Houdt (Robert Ashley), and Matt Howden (Sieben).

You can listen to the first five compositions from the work here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXDd9XG0glOYuqapA8qzbOz5f1OzhLhNg