Music Works at the Chigiana International Festival



I am presenting some of my previous music and also premiering some new music at the Chigiana International Festival, in Siena, Italy, in collaboration with RadioArte. The festival is promoted by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation through its network of the Italian Cultural Institutes.

Here is a link to an article on last year's edition of the Chigiana International Festival.

https://www.classicalmusicdaily.com/2020/07/siena.htm

I sent seven works to the curator last night. Two of the works premiered at last year's Venice Biennale, and one recently premiered on the Quiet Storm radio show. The other four works are all world premieres.

"Melpomene," by myself and Julia Kent (Antony and the Johnsons).

"Mr. Bradley Mr. Martin Hear Us Through the Hole in Thin Air," by myself, William S. Burroughs, Ariel Lorca, Achim Kaufmann, Eberhard Kranemann (Kraftwerk), and Susan Stenger (John Cage).

"Mother," by myself, Reinier Van Houdt (Robert Ashley), Susan Stenger (John Cage), Julie Dupraz, Robin Storey (Zoviet France), Pierrick Drochmans, Laura Schuler, and Isambard Khroustaliov.

and, "The Heart Flutters on a Thread and Loves the Errors of Its Killer," by myself, Mick Rossi (Philip Glass Ensemble), and Jeff Zeigler (Kronos Quartet).

A special thanks to Federico for the invitation.